The bovine division started in 2012 at the end of Todd’s 4th year of employment for father and mentor Brad Stroud, DVM. Our prices are competitive to industry standards and are designed to give clients more profitability from their most precious genetics. Our Bovine services are offered on-farm and in-house to accommodate our client’s needs.
- Embryo flush
- OPU/Aspiration for IVF
- Embryo transfer
- Embryo freeze
- Superovulation and synchronization scheduling
- Donor management and boarding
- Recipient management and boarding
- Artificial insementation
- Ovary and reproductive soundness exam
- Ultrasonography including fetal sex determination
- Mobile laboratory with generator for remote locations
- Weaned calf program: 150 recips available (for IVF and conventional embryos)
- 90 day pregnant recips available upon request (for IVF and conventional embryos)
Our business is fully respectful of state veterinary laws and regulations. For this reason we maintain veterinarians on site for supervision and performance of regulated procedures. For work outside of Texas, we require our clients to involve their local veterinarian to ensure compliance with your state veterinary practice act.